Sunday, January 22, 2012

Kate Moss for Rimmel london

Hi there! Today i wanted to talk about make up! Yay!!! S. and I have been really into lipsticks lately, I really don't know why! For those who are looking for good and affordable lipsticks, I've found the perfect collection for you guys! It is the Kate Moss lipstick collection from Rimmel London. This collection marks her 10th years anniversary collaborating with Rimmel London. If ever you're starting with lipstick this is the perfect way to try out the colors (only 4.98 $CND) . This collection offers a very nice range of colors from reds to nudes. They are creamy but can be matte if you cover with a little bit of setting powder over the lipstick. The smell is very nice too. I don't know where else we can find this collection, but I've bought these 3 bad boys at my local Walt Mart. Enjoy :)




xoxo

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment