You will need:
- About 20 shrimps, peeled and deveined (I am using 21/25, but I find using the 26/30 better because the shrimps won't be as thick)
- 1/3 of a big red onion
- A pinch of salt, pepper and sodium
- A teaspoon of fish sauce (you can add more later according to your taste)
- 1/3 of a cup of cilantro (you can put as much as you like, but not too much)
- 2 big citrus (I've actually use 2 and a half because I like it sour)
1. Chop the cilantro and red onion into very little pieces; leave them on the side. Then, cut all the shrimp in half (but in horizontal). Cut the citrus in half and then cut the half in three pieces; repeat this step with all the citrus and leave them on the side as well.
2. Put all the chopped shrimps, red onion and cilantro into a mixing bowl and mix them all together.
3. Then, add the salt, pepper, sodium and fish sauce into the bowl and mix it well. Squeeze all the juice from the citrus into the bowl and mix everything together. Refrigerate an additional 15 minute then enjoy :)
serves 2-3, depending on the person who's serving :p